Our ChamferMate® high production chamfering machines and pipe beveling machines are designed for incredibly easy setup and operation. Their heavy duty construction and quality components are utilized to provide our customers with years of dependable service. The ChamferMate® pipe beveling and chamfering machines are design to withstand the harshest of environments and the toughest of applications. We offer four different ChamferMate® models that include a wide range of diameters and applications such as chamfering, pipe beveling, and deburring.
Benefits of our Pipe Beveling and Chamfering Machines
Benefits of our chamfering machines and pipe beveling machines include:
- No more hand-grinding or torching of weld bevels
- Automated pipe beveling machines are many times faster than portable units
- Cycle normally in the 5-20 second range
- Safer than handgrinding
- Accurately machines weld bevel and faces pipe square
- Sturdy construction and quality materials for years of dependable service
- Pipe beveling machines have low operating costs and virtually no maintenance
Features of our chamfering machines and pipe beveling machines include:
- Machines available for ½" up to 8" OD pipe or tubing
- Adjustable cutter head quickly set with gauges
- Uses standard off-the-shelf carbide inserts. Tooling is available for custom angles and J-bevels
- Interchangeable grips for different size pipe or tubing
- Electronic variable-speed drive
- Heavy-duty spindle that rides on machine tool-type linear ball rails
- Totally enclosed cutting area to protect the operator
- Large chip drawer for easy waste removal
Why companies automate pipe beveling...
- Saves time – stationary pipe beveling machines are many times faster than other methods such as hand grinding, flame cutting, hand held bevelers, or loading into a lathe.
- No more dirty operations such as hand grinding or torching.
- Consistent, accurate pipe bevels each time, will face the end of the pipe square and bevel or deburr ID as needed.
- The cycle time is normally in the 5 to 20 second range depending on size
- Eliminates ergonomic issues from operator handling hand tools when beveling pipe
- Safer than hand grinding or torching, all chips are contained within the machine.
- Low operating cost, uses mostly industry standard carbide tooling
- Easily bevels stainless and materials not suitable for torching.
- Creates special forms such as J-bevels easily.
- Can be operated by a non skilled operator once it is setup.