Turning Head Accessory for the ChamferMate® Model C3A
The C3A ChamferMate®, using the Turning Head, eliminates the cut threader resulting in a safer, faster process. This system also eliminates the need to turn the part in a lathe prior to roll threading.
- standard carbide inserts that reduce tooling cost and increase tool life
- easily adjustable for different diameter parts
- supports parts from 3/8” to 1-1/2” in diameter
- supports standard turn back lengths to 2-1/4”
- easily switch between chamfering and turning head on the ChamferMate® machine
- lead angles of 90°, 45°, and 30° are available