Bar Chamfering Machines For Manufacturing
Haala Industries, Inc. was founded in 1974 and is a leading innovator and manufacturer of metal fabricated products for a variety of industries including construction, building fabrication, and infrastructure. Haala offers rebar products, trash guards, safety grates, pipe ties, barrier pins, pond skimmers, wire cone cages, lift cables, stud welding, etc.
Haala Industries has also broadened into distributing a durable plastic line of wheels, chairs, caps, and spacers as an accessory with our metal product line.
Haala Industries uses the latest technology of high definition plasma cutters and robotic welders to provide customers with specialized products that enhance time and consistency of the finished product. As such when the need for bar chamfering arose Haala reached out to the technological leader in the field of automated chamfering - MSI.
Steve Haala, owner of Haala Industries, says "MSI has a proiven track record of building quality machines and we wanted to go with the best. We have two machines, the C3A and C5H Chamfermate®, and they are both extremely reliable and robust."
The Chamfermates are used to chamfer threaded bar stock to build tie rods and anchor bolts. These tie rods and bolts are used to hold concrete sections together as well as other construction applications.
The ChamferMate® Model C3A is a compact PIPE BEVELING machine/chamfering machine that features a rigid one-piece ductile iron vise, top plate and spindle housing, linear ball rails, a heavy-duty three-bearing spindle and an electronic variable-speed drive to provide years of dependable service. The ChamferMate® C3A is commonly used as a deburring machine.
With a 3 or 5 inch maximum OD capacity, solid bar, bolts, pipe, and tubing can be machined or deburred easily and efficiently.
C3A and C5H Pipe Beveling Standard Features
- 3" to 5" maximum OD Pipe Beveling Diameter Capacity
- adjustable cutter head for OD chamfering
- totally enclosed cutting area with chip drawer
- fully adjustable feed rate
- through-the-spindle stop rod
- forklift slots
- collet and tool rack on side
- compact 24" x 36" floor space
The benefits of an MSI chamfering machine include:
- No more hand-grinding or torching of weld bevels
- Automated pipe beveling machines are many times faster than portable units
- Cycle normally in the 5-20 second range
- Safer than hand grinding
- Accurately machines weld bevel and faces pipe square
- Sturdy construction and quality materials for years of dependable service
- Pipe beveling machines have low operating costs
"MSI is a great partner for us. Wayne and his crew support the machines and are there for us if we ever have any questions or need help with a difficult application." states Steve Haala.
©MSI - Manufacturing Solutions, Inc.